Tuesday, June 11, 2019

6/11/19...Went to our breakfast..Bill had blood test and then came, Vikki, Kimmy and I took Matthew out for lunch, Picked Evan and Jack up to go home with Kimmy

Beautiful peonies from the yard

Adam and Eli...we were listening to worship music and watching the singers on tv.  Love those Russell boys

Vikki, Kimmy, Matt and me at Pablanos

Our Garden is so wet it looks like we won't get to plant one this year.  Still going to try to get corn in if it gets dry, even if it's late


  I went to breakfast.  Bill had a blood test so he came after that.  Loraine's great grandson who is 10 months was there.  He was 14 ounces when he was born and was in the NICU a long time.  He is doing great now and was such a good baby during breakfast.  What a miracle!  After breakfast, I needed to drop something off at Melissa's.  Visited with Melissa for a few minutes and got my hugs and I love you's from the kids.  I am so blessed with wonderful grandkids.  Kimmy and the boys were coming over, so I headed home.  When I got there, the boys were watching worship groups on the tv. I sure love how those boys love to sing Christian music.  They have amazing voices.   We had so much fun watching the different singers.  Kimmy fixed my zipper in my favorite spring motorcycle jacket.  Thanks so much Kimmy!  The boys ate pizza, and then we watched the K-Love Fan Awards Interviews.  So happy Kimmy found them and knew how to put them on my tv.  So nice to watch.
When Vikki got out of work, she came here.  Kimmy, Vikki and I went to Frankenmuth to meet Matthew for lunch.  We stopped at the Chamber of Commerce and picked up a $5 off coupon for lunch.  We went to Pablonos, and it was delicious. I'm glad the girl told me to order the 1/4 size Nacho.  It was huge and I couldn't even eat it all.  We had such a nice time together with Matthew.  What a wonderful nephew he is.  He has had a lot of obstacles in his life, but had gotten his Master's degree and is such a nice guy with a kind heart.  We picked Evan and Jack up on the way home.  Kimmy is having them spend the night at her house and then tomorrow they will come home with me.  They were pretty excited.  We went in and talked with Melissa for a while and then left for my house.  Kimmy and the kids left right away and so did Vikki.  I pulled weeds out around the house.
Our garden is so wet, it looks like we might not be able to put one in.  Kimmy brought me some corn, just in case it dries up and we can at least plant that.Bill and I watched a movie.

No comments: