Sunday, June 2, 2019

Sun., 6/2/19...Taught Sunday School, Went on a motorcycle ride to Merrill Dairy Bar, Went back up north



Getting ready to take off for our ride.  It just finished raining and then the sun came out and it was beautiful 

Daryl, Bill, me, Mark, Marti, Don and Wes.  Gayla and Joel were with us too.

Went home in the morning and got ready for church.  I taught Sunday School, so went early.  It was a celebration Sunday, with baptisms, new members and honoring graduates.  After church, Bill and I went home and changed so we could go on a motorcycle ride with Faith Riders to Merrill Dairy Bar for ice cream.  When we started out, I asked Bill if it was supposed to rain because the sky looked so grey.  He didn’t know, so I checked my phone and it showed no rain.  We headed out and got to the end of our road, and it started sprinkling.  We were heading toward clear skies, so continued to Tony’s where we ate lunch.  While we were inside it poured.  We got done eating and the rain stopped.  We wiped the bike down and headed to Meijer to meet everyone.  Wes, Gayla, Joel, Don, Mark, Marti and another guy came.  It was sunny and beautiful on our ride.  We ate ice cream and talked to some people about Faith Riders.  We came home and I headed back up to the camper.  Bill has an Elder’s meeting tomorrow night to get ready for.  I read more on my book and spent time with the Lord.  He is really touching my heart as I spend this quiet time with Him.  I finished the book Christian Athiest a few days ago and God sure used it to stir my heart.  

No comments: