Saturday, June 22, 2019

Fri.,6/21/19...Had fun at the campground, Bruce, Melissa, Hailey and Max came up, Bill surprised me and came back up too.

Jack an Evan eating pancakes for breakfast
Evan and Jack on our walk

Evan and Jack
Evan and Jack playing


Evan, Peyton and Jack
Bill and Bruce
Isaac with his camera
Jack and Evan

Bill, Isaac, Melissa, Jack, Max, Bruce, Evan, Vikki, Peyton and Hailey.  Lucy in front


Bill with Max on the motorcycle.  He brought Max up to the campground on  it.

Max
Hailey

Evan

Evan and Peyton

Peyton
It was a beautiful morning.  We ate and then got ready and went swimming.  The water was so warm and nice.  After that we played another game of golf.  Evan wanted us to keep his score this time.  Jack got a hole in one and was very happy.  The boys wanted to ride their bikes, so they did that while I cut up potatoes for tonight's meal.  I also made up hamburger patties.  Started baked beans in the crock pot. Melissa and Bruce are  coming up to spend the evening and pick up the boys.  Vikki and the kids are coming too.  I called Kimmy a couple of times, but she didn't answer.  I left her a message inviting them to come up too.  Read on my book some.  It is sure hard to put down now.  Bill just finished the first book.  We started a fire around three, so it would be hot to cook our burgers/hotdogs on by 4.  I put the potatoes on the camper outside grill.  Put Melissa's hobo dinner on the campfire grill.  Vikki got here around 4:30.  We hauled her stuff in and then she was sweet and cooked all the burgers.  We sure were busy.  I was by the grill and saw Bill and Max come on the motorcycle.  I was so happy to see them.  Bruce, Melissa and kids were behind them.  They all parked, and then we finished the food.  We set everything on the island in the camper and fixed our plates in there and then went outside to eat.   The burgers and everything tasted yummy.  After we ate, Bruce took the kids swimming.  Bill went there and sat and talked to him.  Bruce also took the kids to the store.  We made s'mores and ate them.  Hailey taught Melissa and I a new card game.  We laughed a lot.  I got stuck with almost the whole deck of cards, because I kept thinking the card Hailey was putting down couldn't really be the card she was saying.  She could trick me if I didn't catch her.  If she didn't have the right card down, she had to pick up the pile.  If she did have the right card and I called her on it, I had to pick up the pile.  I don't know how she had all the right cards, but she sure did.  Bruce, Melissa and the Kids left for home.  Bill, Vikki and I played 3-13.  Bill was the big winner.

No comments: