Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Wed.,6/19/19...Fun day at the campground with Jack and Evan


Jack and Evan reading their books

Evan and Jack swimming





Evan, me and Jack

Jack and Evan golfing

Evan and Jack

Jack

Evan and Jack

Peyton at Vacation Bible School at Kimmy's Church

Jack and Evan on the Hayride


Evan and Jack waiting for their ice cream

Jack eating his ice cream

Jack and Evan eating spaghetti

Evan sitting by the fireplace

Evan and Jack watching Flywheel


Bill had to leave to get his stuff ready for the Marine Corp League meeting tonight.  The boys rode their bikes around and I walked.  It was sprinkling out so I wore my muck boots and took my umbrella.  Jack and I played dice.  It started raining harder so we watched the movie Flywheel.  The boys loved it.  Lots of teaching moments to talk to them about.  They went swimming in the outside pool and then we all got in the hot tub.  It was sprinkling out but the boys didn’t mind.  The boys rode their bikes a lot.  We had fun playing putt putt as grandpa called it.  Jack has really improved and plays a serious game now.  They wanted to start a fire from the hot coals, so I put paper and wood and got it going.  They went on the hayride and then I walked down to the pavilion and met them. We got ice cream in bowls with a cone on top. They also got sprinkles and chocolate on theirs.  They rode bikes again while I made spaghetti.  Jack ate three big helpings and started licking his plate clean.  He said it was the best!  They went to the playground and then we made s’mores.  The neighbor lady next to us came over and then her husband came too and we sat by the fire for 1 1/2 hrs.  They were nice, are believers, and he is a Vietnam veteran.  I got to share with them about all the miracles God has done for Melissa. We talked a lot about the Lord and our families.  I finally had to tell them I needed to get the boys to the shower.  They were pretty dirty.  Our camping neighbors said goodbye, and I walked to where I saw the boys playing. We went to the shower at the clubhouse.  The boys loved seeing the indoor pool empty. Some kids pulled the liner away from the wall and it was big enough for a small child to get in so they have to fix it now.  They need to at least put a camera in there!  The boys wanted to finish watching Flywheel.  The loved it and had great comments.  Here’s what I wrote down as Evan told me: It’s good to be on the news for being good behavior. It’s rare, very rare.   Evan said this while he watched the movie. “It’s good to be on the news for being good behavior. It’s rare, very rare.” Evan said this while he watched the movie. The guy and his dealership were on tv for being honest 
Evan said.....”This is a great movie, there’s funny stuff, it teaches you about God, He was bad and turned Good when he loved Jesus. It teaches you how to turn good when you act bad!” 

I Love this kid!!! 

No comments: