Saturday, June 1, 2019

Sat.,6/1/19..Went to Aiden's graduation, Bill did a memorial service..I went back up north

I love spring....everything is s beautiful 


Peyton learning to play 3-13

Love this picture of Adam, Jacob and Ei

Peyton coloring bags to donate to a school for lunches Aunt Vikki helps organize

Peyton, Vikki and I all worked on decorating bags

Peyton had fun riding her bike while we walked

This was Peyton's baby size ice cream...it was so big, but she ate it all
We went to Aiden Shaw’s Graduation Breakfast Party.  The food was absolutely amazing.  Great fresh fruit, muffins,
egg casserole, potatoes, amazing ham, waffles, french toast.  We sat with friends and had a nice visit.  
It was raining in the morning, but stopped  after we left the party.  Bill had to do a memorial service for a veteran that died at Roethke Park. It poured during the memorial.   I came home after church, got my stuff and headed back up to the camper.  Vikki and Peyton were up there.  We had a fun girl’s day.  We did lots of walking, played golf, and had ice cream.  We taught Peyton how to play 3-13.  
Vikki and Peyton left around 7 p.m.  I read more on the book Jacob gave me to read, “Watchers, Guardians of Freelandia.  It’s hard to put the book down.  I got pretty tired so put the book down and went to bed.

No comments: