Sunday, June 30, 2019

Sunday, 6/30/19,Visited 2/42 church in Freeland. Went to Lucky's for lunch with Faith Riders. Picked up the pool Bill found online.


Bill with Joel

Me with Joel

Wes, Luis, Barb, Don, Me and Bill ready to ride to 2:42 church

Praying before we left

Ride to the church

At the church
Fun seeing how happy kids are to sit on our motorcycles



Their grandma wanted to sit on ours too

Lunch at Lucky's..Don, Gayla, Joel, Barb, me, Bill and Wes

We left the campground at 6:20 a.m. and came home to meet up with Faith Riders and ride to 2:42 church in Freeland.  They sure did a great job of welcoming us.  It was very nice and great worship and message.  When I was leaving Ellen, Lincoln’s mom came up to me very excited to see me.  I used to have Lincoln in my K-1 class at our church.  His mom says he still asks her if I’m teaching older kids now and could he be in my class.  He was always such a sweetie. Ellen said she and her husband would like to come to Faith Riders.  Another guy I talked to wants to come too.  We went to Lucky’s for lunch after that.  When we got home, Bill called some people who were selling their pool, so we went to pick it up.  They had the pool and deck all taken apart and the guy and two teens helped load everything.  When we got home we unloaded everything and got the pool set up. Started filling it with water.  Happy to have it to cool off in and have grandkids have fun in it. Took some things for Bills graduation ceremony to Debbie’s.

No comments: