Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Tues., 6/18/19...Went to Breakfast, Picked up Jack and Evan, Went up north camping

Cute picture of Lucy and Wyatt


Evan and Jack stacking our wood

                                                            Evan and Jack eating at the campsite

Went to breakfast and then went to Melissa’s afterward.  I decided to just take Jack and Evan home with me since they were going camping with us at one anyway.  They were very excited!  We got to our house and the boys carried wood and loaded it in the truck. Great helpers!  Bill had an appointment and got home at 1:30.  The boys ate pizza and then we left.  Evan rode with Papa and Jack is rode with me. We took the back roads and they went on the expressway.  When we got to where the expressway was close to our road and I told Jack to look and see if he could see them.  He looked and said he could see them.  I looked and saw them.  First time that’s happened.  We got to the campground at the same time. We got the camper ready and the boys stacked the wood under the camper.  The boys were excited to ride their bikes around.  We ate and then the boys went to the camp store and got candy.   Bill had to run to Bay City quick so the boys and I went swimming in the outside pool. It was super warm.  We went in the hot tub and then headed back to the camper.  Papa got back and we made s’mores.  Sure was a busy and fun day. After I prayed with the boys and tucked them in, Bill and I read our books.

No comments: