Sunday, June 9, 2019

6/9/19...Went to church, went to Bavarian Parade and to Debbie's, watched K Love Fan Awards






My Peonies are beautiful and smell so good  

They are just starting to open

Bill in his cheese shirt by his brick.  I took a picture of a pair of cheese shorts and this same shirt.  I was going to tell the girls they should get him one for Father's Day (just joking of course).  Then we went by the Cheesehaus and Bill saw the shirt in the window like the one I took a picture of and he bought it himself.  So funny! Say Cheese Bill!  Maybe he will start to like cheese now.

 Bill, Jacob, Adam, Eli, Hailey Peyton, and Isaac.  Max, Jack and Evan seated.
Adam, Eli and Jacob at the parade
Hailey, Evan, Melissa, Bruce, Max and Jack

Isaac, Peyton, Jack and Adam
Adam, Jack, Eli, Jacob and Isaac
Evan

Eli and Adam
Adam
We went to church.  Worship was amazing! Dan Dickerson was preaching today and did a great job.  Bill and I left a few minutes early so we could get to Frankenmuth for the parade.  We walked through town first.  Saw Ben Cable (he went to school with the girls and was one of my favorite kids).  I got a hug from him and we talked for a few minutes.  Went through a few stores.  I tried some cheese samples in the Cheesehaus.  We went through a meat store and we both tried samples there.  Bill bought his bright yellow cheese shirt.  We went back and everyone was here.  Took a picture of the grandkids and Bill.  Watched the parade.  Debbie and Tom were in it.  They saved the row where we put our chairs to watch the parade.  Matthew came and sat with us.  We had fun watching the parade and the little kids got lots of candy.  My favorite float again was the Christian Bible Church.  They sing amazing worship songs.  Hailey and I want to visit there.  We went to Debbie's.  It started sprinkling, but the kids wanted to swim, so Kimmy and Vikki rolled up the solar very carefully.  Vikki knew just how Uncle Tom wanted it.  When he got home, he said he was worried about the cover being rolled up wrong and was happy Vikki and Kimmy did it right.  

We were talking and Vikki said she and Matthew wanted to visit The Bible Church too.  We all ate and the food was yummy.  The kids swam for a long time.  The girls, Debbie, Matthew and I sat outside at the table under the umbrella.  The others were in the house.  It started raining harder and I got a little wet.  Another fun Bavarian Festival Celebration Day.  It's been a tradition since Bill and I started dating.  The kids have been going since they were babies and the grandkids too.  I think we have only missed one ever! Loved the K'Love Fan Awards (except one part where Matthew West made up a song).  The rest was amazing and brought Glory to the Lord and touched my heart.

No comments: