Monday, June 24, 2019

Monday, 6/24/19, Fun day at the campground

Nice morning to read my Bible outside and drink my coffee

Isaac and Peyton playing minute to win it.  Isaac won.

Slept in because it was raining.  We all ate breakfast, then I walked to the camp store and filled Vikki and my travel mugs up with coffee.  I went outside and read my Bible and drank my coffee. I got to talk to my new neighbor. He is Bubba’s brother in law.  Got to share lots about Jesus with him which was great. We went to the clubhouse to watch Peyton and Isaac play minute to win it.  Isaac won.  We looked at the inside pool when there and it looks like they finished the inside and painted it.  Looks like they are not putting a liner back in. Happy about that.  Vikki and I walked around while they played. We ate lunch, and then Vikki wanted the kids to watch Flywheel.   Peyton watched the whole thing and Isaac watched most of it. Used the movie for all of its teaching moments.  We had popcorn during the movie.  We ate lunch after.  The kids went and made bracelets with their names on them at kids crafts.  Went to get a few things at the Dollar General.  Played 3-13 with Peyton and Isaac.  Vikki won.  We all colored bags for Aunt Vikki and finished up the stack she gave us. The kids made some really cute ones! We prayed over them before I give them to her tomorrow.  Isaac read the Jesus calling Bible to us.  He did a great job.  Vikki and I played 3-13 and dice after the kids went to bed.  I won both!


No comments: