Thursday, June 6, 2019

Thurs., 6/6/19 Left the Campground, Went to Carman Concert


Flowers are so pretty and the grass is so green



Pizza at G's....Isaac, Jack and Peyton







Jack, Peyton and Isaac waiting for the theater doors to open

Vikki and I waiting for the doors of the theater to open.  She sure is fun

Isaac and Peyton in front of Carman's bus

Jack, Peyton and Isaac

Peyton, Jack and Isaac with me
The State Theater

Carman


Hailey when I took Jack home.  Her last day of school was today!



Abby and Hailey.  Hailey gave her some pink hair today.
We got up at 7:30, ate breakfast and then packed up the camper and got it ready to go.  Walked over to the store and filled our coffee mugs for the trip home.  It was a beautiful sunny morning.  Nice drive home.  I got home before Bill and got my birds fed.  I went out and helped direct him when I saw he was home.  We both unpacked our stuff right away.  I took a shower and got ready and then left to pick up Jack from school  We went to Vikki’s and picked her and the twins up.  We went to Bay City and stopped at Outdoor Adventures Office.  Said I don’t need a new card, just my license and number to get in.  I haven’ been able to find my membership card, but am still praying.  We parked in front of the theater we were going to for the concert.  Outdoor Adventures was across the road and down a block.  Then we walked to G’s.  It was right on the road in back of the theater.  We sat down and ordered.  We were teasing about Carman coming there to eat.  Four guys came in and sat at the table next to us.  When they passed our table they told us if the kids acted up we could send them to their table.  We laughed and told the kids they better behave.  I heard them talking about their Jesus and their pastor.  We got to the concert and waited outside for an hour.  It went by quickly and we talked to some nice people in line.  We got really good seats.  While we were waiting for the concert to start, we ate popcorn.  Vikki brought drinks for us.  Carman’s manager got up to say a few words, and then introduced the pastor whose church had brought Carman to Bay City.  They were the guys in the restaurant at the table next to us.  The concert was amazing.  Carman has such a heart for the Lord and also has an amazing testimony.  He was diagnosed with incurable cancer in 2013 and went through 9 months of chemo and is cancer free.  All glory to Jesus!  The kids all loved the concert and so did Vikki and I.  Visited a little with Melissa, Hailey and Jack when I dropped Jack off.  Hailey made symphonic band and golden voice for next year and was pretty excited. Way to go Hailey!

No comments: