Friday, June 7, 2019

Fri.,6/7/19...Took Melissa to her blood test, Bill and I went with Rich and Pat to the VA hospital for Rich to have and MRI. Bill tilled the garden

Bill, me, Pat and Rich at Olive Garden

Bill got the garden tilled for the second time.  It has been to wet to do until today.
Got up and took my shower.  Melissa called me when I was just going to dry my hair to ask me if I was still going to take her to have her blood test.  I had put it on my phone calendar, but didn't get the reminder.  It was 8 and Bill and I had to be to Rich and Pat's at 10 to leave for Ann Arbor.  I prayed and asked God to help me get back home on time.  I hurried and got ready, left and got Melissa, and headed to the lab.  I am used to going to Quest by the Mall because that's where I go.  I drove there and almost was there when Melissa reminded me she has to go to the lab across from the hospital.  We got on the expressway and went to the hospital.  There were a few people sitting in the waiting area, but only one ahead on the list.  They called Melissa back right away.  A few other people came in after that and got in right away.  I was getting a little nervous as I watched the clock.  I saw her come out and they sent her in the bathroom for a urine specimen.  Her labs have never taken that long.  All the people who went in after her were done and out the door.  Melissa's doctor had ordered lots of tests.  Finally she was done and he left.  I had 15 minutes to get her home and then get back to my house.  I sure was praying.  I made all the lights which was wonderful.  I called Bill to see if he just wanted to me me somewhere, but he wanted me to come home so we could ride together.  I dropped Melissa off at her house and left right away.  Got home at 20 to 10.  We left right away and made it on time.  I sure did thank Jesus!  I sure messed things up by not remembering, but He turned it in to good for me.  We stopped at Tim Horton's and I got a muffin (since I didn't have time to eat in the morning) and Cappuccino.  We had a nice visit on the way.

Rich's MRI took 1 and 1/2 hours total time.  We went to the hospital store and then walked to the cafeteria and got ice tea. When Rich was done, we left and stopped at an Olive Garden on the way home. We all got the buy one/take one home for 12.99.  Got home and did some weeding while Bill tilled the garden.  Watched the Finale of When Call the Heart I had taped.  It was so good.  

No comments: