Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Tuesday, 6/25/19, Met my friend Vikki for lunch, Kody stayed with us at the campground

Kody, Peyton and Isaac building with their gummy legos

Kody's creation

Peyton and Isaac's

Vikki won this at bingo for me

Peyton, Kody and Isaac eating lunch in the Clam

Peyton, Kody and Isaac swimming in the pond

Kody, Peyton and Isaac with their daisy's

Kids up in the loft


Cute picture of Jacob and Hailey that I borrowed from Melissa's post

Eli, Jack, Max, Evan and Adam

Left the campground in the morning so I could shower and get ready to go to lunch with my friend Vikki.  We met at Logan’s.  She gave me lots of new baby stuff to take to His Restoration.  Such a blessing!  We had salmon, potatoes and asparagus for lunch.  It was delicious.  We had a great time visiting and catching up.  I left there and came home to pick up Kody.  DJ dropped him off.  He sure was excited to be going camping with us.  He kept asking how much farther.  We got to the camper and it was beautiful out. We went swimming at the beach and then swam in the pool.  The kids had lots of fun playing.  Peyton and Isaac rode their bikes and Kody rode his scooter and kept right up.  He had his bike here but doesn’t like riding it yet. We gave the kids some gummy Legos and the each built something.  They went to the camp store too. It was a super fun day!

No comments: