Wednesday, June 12, 2019

6/13/19 Took Melissa to therapy, went to Kimmy’s, took Jack and Evan home, planted lots of plants

Cute picture of our friend Mike with his little boy in Texas
Hailey
Max and Jeffrey Peanut
Evan, Adam, Jacob, Jack and Eli

Adam, Jack, Eli, Jacob and Evan (The water was only 70 degrees)
Eli, Jack, Evan, Jacob, and Adam having fun playing the same game together.  Wyatt relaxing!

Evan with Wyatt...he sure love that dog


I love this cute picture of my Wyatt dog

Bill sitting in the hydraulic chair he got today.  He didn't know the girls were planning on getting one for him for Father's Day.  I was a little upset that he got it right before Father's Day until I sat in it to try it and found out how comfortable it was.  He's giving me this one and the girls and families are still going to give him his.  I can't wait for the girls to try this.  It has great support, is so comfortable and rocks.  It made my regular camping chair feel really uncomfortable.


I went to Melissa’s.  Got to see Hailey and Max while Melissa finished getting ready.  Sure love those kiddos!  Dropped Melissa off at therapy.  Bill offered to pick Melissa up at one for me so I could spend more time at Kimmy's. That was so sweet of him.  He's always happy to help his girls out and is a great dad.  I went to meet Kimmy at Latham’s Garden Center to pick out our plants from the Meridian Band Fundraiser.  We walked all over a couple of times and then found our plants.  I got a hanging plat and two perennials and Kimmy got two perennials and two knockout rose plants.  (She was very happy when the girl told her the roses were buy one get one free.). I love this fundraiser.  After our stop at Meijer and ALDI, we went to Kimmy’s.  Got my hugs from Kimmy’s boys and Evan and Jack who spent the night with their cousins. The boys had lots of fun swimming.  Burr too cold for me!!! Kimmy and I had some nice walks through her woods. So fun seeing all the plants and how they’ve spread.  We sat out on her deck and drank our coffee.  After that Kimmy dug lots of plant starts for me to take home. So many nice ones.  I took Evan and Jack home.  They sure must have been tired. They didn’t say anything on the way home unless I asked them something. I’ve never heard them quiet in the car.  I got home and took all the plants out of the car.  We had just enough time to pick up a to go order at Culver’s and get to the game.  The Marine Corp is sponsoring this team and this was their last regular game.  We got there and found out they had to make up a game too, so played two games.  We left before the second game was over. I had Bill drop me off at home before he took James home.  I planted all the plants while it was still light out 


No comments: