Saturday, June 22, 2019

Sat.,6/22/19....Bill came home at 7:30 a.m. I came home at 10:30, Went to graduation, Debbie came over, Watched a movie

Mikayla and I
                                        My flowers were all looking good when I came home.







Bill got up early to had home for the Marine Corp League Breakfast.  I got up to see him off.  I took Lucy outside.  Came in and made oatmeal for breakfast.  I left it on the table while I did something and looked to see Lucy eating a strawberry on the floor.  She got it right out of my bowl.  Stinker dog!  Vikki put the kids Vacation Bible School CD in and we listened to it outside.  It sure is a good one.  The kids went for a bike ride.  I read my Bible, and then we went for a walk.  Peyton was playing nicely at the playground.  I had to leave at 10:30, so we walked back to the camper.  Got home and got Bill's scrapbook Debbie made him when he was in the service out, so it would be ready for her when she came today.  Bill and I went to Mikayla's graduation party at our church.  She has always been special to me and was a little leader and example in my K-1 class.  She was so much fun.  Everything was so nice and the food, especially the beef briskets her dad cooked, was delicious.  We left, so I could be home in time for Debbie's visit.  Bill met Rich Dudek for coffee.  He was just diagnosed with lung and rectal cancer.  So sad!  Sure am praying for him.  Debbie took what she needed for Bill's graduation ceremony and gave me my list of things to bring.  She was super nice.
Bill came home right afters she left.  I took care of my plants outside.  They are all doing great.  The Lamb's Ear was a little wilted, but perked up when I watered it.  I had to put more hens and chicks in my outdoor planter.  Only 2 came back from last year.  Bill and I watched the movie, God Bless the Broken Road.  It was a good movie.

No comments: