Monday, June 3, 2019

Mon.,6/3/19...At the camper myself. Got to finish the book Jacob gave me to read. Good book!

Breakfast cooking

Beautiful day


Yummy fruit salad
Got up around 8:30.  Made eggs, ham and toast for breakfast.  Read my Bible and prayed after that.  Made burgers up for when Charlie and Sue come tomorrow.  I went out and opened the Clam sides up.  Sat outside and read my book.  Finished it!  It was very good. Made a yummy fruit salad for lunch.   I called Kimmy to tell her to let Jacob know that I liked it.  He is already on the third book of the trilogy.  Bill got his new phone today, and was able to save his photos and most of his other stuff.  He thought he would lose it all.  He was very happy.  I worked on the newsletter and got it done.  
I had a signal in the camper, so I could do it right here instead of going to the clubhouse.  I went to Taco Bell and got a double decker for dinner and a free senior ice tea.  

Watched the news and Jeopardy.  James lost.  He only wagered 1300. He always wagered 20-30 thousand before.  He didn’t even beat the girls regular score with that wager even though he had the right answer.  She wagered 20,000 and got the answer right.  It’s almost like he didn’t want to win.  Weird!  I cleaned the camper and scrubbed the floors.  Nice and clean now.  Talked to Bill a few times today.  Missing him and will be glad to see him tomorrow.

No comments: