Monday, June 1, 2020

Day 77, Mon. 6/1/20...Planted more in the garden, Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came to visit.

Isaac and Peyton

Beautiful lilacs smell so good
Covid cases
After our devotion, breakfast, Bible reading, I went out and planted the extra seeds I had where some seeds didn't grow.  We are supposed to get rain tonight, so wanted to get them in before it.  Brought some more stuff in from the camper, and took other stuff back out.  Walked around and looked at my plants.  Put some miracle grow on my Hydrangea's.  Sat outside for a while and watched the birds.  Bill returned Charlies wagon he lent us for hauling sand and he replaced the vent cover in the camper.
He worked on pens for a while.  Vikki and the kids came for a visit which was nice.  I talked to Melissa and she FaceTimed me so I could see what Evan was making with his STEM legos.  It was a pretty cool saw.  I got to see Hailey on FaceTime too.  Made homemade pizza for dinner.  We watched Little house Episode one.  Our cover for the fire pit came today.

No comments: