Monday, June 8, 2020

Day 84, 6/8/2020...Worked on the deck, Went to get sand paper for the electric sander, got a new rain gauge, Adam is taller than Jacob,

New Rain Gauge we got...needed one that goes in the ground
My happy place...love reading my Bible on the deck, love watching the birds here and love sitting by the fire pit here

After all the work the last few days, we decided with all the cracks in the wood from Deck Over, we will just be replacing the wood now.  Never use Deck Over! The piece of wood is to protect my plants while I power wash lol

It is hard to get off, especially where it is covered and protected from elements
 

Covid cases

So happy the curve is down so far.  Hopefully people can be careful a while longer, so we don't have any more cases
This is what's left of the deck...stayed tuned to see the new project when it starts.  Bill has been working hard

Watched online devotion on Psalm 2 which was very good.  Ate oatmeal for breakfast, then went outside and read my Bible.  Bill read inside.  I got a text from Jacob saying he was sad, Adam was taller than him now.  Got a text from Adam saying he was 1/4 inch taller than Jacob now.  They aren't done growing yet so this should be interesting.  They are both very tall and way past me now.  Handsome boys too!  After I prayed for my grandchildren, I texted Hailey and told her what touched my heart in my prayer book.  "Love gives meaning to everything you do!  She sent me a sweet text back.  Did two loads of laundry and hung them outside.  Worked on the deck.  Bill worked on sanding the other posts and taking the rest of the pool deck down.  We went to Home Depot to see about renting a big sander, but they only rent in Midland and Birch Run.  Bill cut the grass and I took the laundry down and folded it.  Talked to Marie and caught up with them.  They got a new car that I am excited to see.   Talked with Melissa and Face Timed Vikki.  Melissa told me Evan prayed last night and thanked God for calming the Coronavirus a little every day.  So precious!  

No comments: