Sunday, June 28, 2020

Day 104, Sunday, 6/28/2020, Went home to go to church, made brunch, watered plants, came back up camping

My roses are beautiful right now
Peyton eating her drumstick
Isaac eating his drumstick
Bruce, Jack and Evan swimming
Hailey and Jack

Jack and Evan in the pool, Max and Bruce on the deck
Evan and Hailey

Jack
Hailey

Cute picture of Eli, Grandma Russell, Noah front row, Back row...Andrew, Adam and Jacob...grandma is looking shorter in every picture for some reason

I think the detail and gold dots are beautiful on this Monarch Chrysalis.  
Peyton and Isaac in the hammoc 
Peyton and Isaac letting the butterfly go...it's on Isaac's hand

Vikki and the kids went outside this morning for about 10 minutes and came in and the butterfly was out already
Peyton and Isaac both lost a tooth on the same day!  Twins for sure!

Papa, Isaac and Peyton relaxing around the fire

Bill and I got up early and went home early to shower and get ready for church.  Vikki, Peyton and Isaac went to the campground church and so did our neighbors.  Right when I got home I went outside to look at the deck and it looks amazing.  Bill and all of our wonderful family helpers did a great job!  I worshipped and prayed before we went to our church service.  We are all  sitting just with family and 6 feet apart from others.  Great to be together again.  Wonderful message today!  After church we came home and I made brunch.  I watered all my inside and outside plants too since it’s been really dry out.  Bill drove the motorcycle backlog and I left 10 minutes later in the car.  We visited with our neighbors and found out they were leaving in the morning around 10.  We sure are going to miss them!  They told us we could have their big pile of wood.  They also gave us some Reese’s Pieces to try in our s’mores because the pastor said they were the best during his message in the morning.
  Bill and I walked around the campground.


No comments: