Friday, June 5, 2020

Day 81, 6/5/2020, Worked on deck, Charlie, our good friend was diagnosed with cancer of the esophagus


Brittany's sweet baby girl was born yesterday. Rylan Jo Felsing
6 lbs 7 oz.  19” long


Peonies look so beautiful and smell so good
Slow and steady...getting Deck Over off from deck
Bill took the posts off from the deck today

Getting  all we can off and then will use a sander






Cushions Vikki picked up for our lounge chairs for me
Evan was so happy when he opened his bag his teacher packed up at school and found this Honorary Third Grader Award for Abby.  So sweet of his teacher to do.
I have to admit, I was a little surprised because she did sleep through some classes....I saw pictures lol!  She is one smart doggie though.

We didn't eat breakfast this morning.  Read our Bibles.  There was no devotion today.  Pastor is busier now with working on reopening the church.  We worked on the deck, me power washing and Bill removing the posts, by sawing them off.  We went to Midland to pick up some fencing for our garden Bill found online.  Didn't have to make personal contact so that was good.  He had it setting out and Bill just loaded it.  When we got home, I worked some more on the deck and Bill went to the VA hospital to have blood work and a test done on his bladder.  Praying for great results.  I worked some more on the deck until the power washer ran out of gas.  I hooked my blue hose up to the sprinkler and started watering Bills grass seed he planted.  He was happy to see that when he got home.  Vikki came over and dropped off the cushions that were 50% off at the Home Store she picked up for me. They look so pretty on the loungers.  I made yummy strawberry shortcake again.  Charlie called with some sad news.  He has cancer of the esophagus.  The doctor thinks he can take care of it but doesn't know if he will be able to talk afterward.  We are praying for a miracle for our dear friend.  Praying lots for Sue too.  It started sprinkling outside, so I moved them to the swing where they were protected.  Watered my plants on the porch and my hanging plant.  Worked some more on the deck.  Kimmy called and said Jared's parents are coming for a visit.  They are all pretty excited.  I am so happy for them.  Talked to Melissa for a while a couple of times.  Abby got her 

No comments: