Thursday, June 11, 2020

Day 87, Went to Aldi and Jacks, Vikki and Peyton came over, Melissa, Bruce and the boys came over and cleaned up all the branches

Peyton lost her first molar today
I was face timing with Vikki and took this picture of her peony she was showing me
Nice to have Melissa visit with me while Bill, Bruce and the boys worked.  It was windy and cool so we started the fire
Max, Evan, Bill and Jack
Bill,  (Jack & Evan in the wagon), Max was the driver of the tractor and did great
Max driving the boys in the wagon
Bruce was so nice and helped too
Max and Jack just finishing up
Evan
Jack, Evan, Melissa and Max
Faith Riders Chapter meeting...Met at Wes and Gayla's church pavilion

Kevin did a great job teaching a safety class for motorcycles
Lots of people rode their motorcycles including Bill.  
Beautiful Rainbow at the end of the storm!  There was another light rainbow to the left but it didn't show up in the picture 
Beautiful Crown of Thorns Plant Bev Flickinger gave me tonight with a paper telling about it.  So sweet of her
We ate our oatmeal and read our Bibles.  I put worship music on and worked on Face Masks.  I walked outside and looked at the garden and my plants.  My corn and Tomatoes aren't under water now.  Bill had some errands to run, so I kept working on things I wanted to get done.  It was much cooler today.  Vikki stopped over with Peyton and we looked for caterpillars on my milkweed, but didn't find any.  They left and later Melissa, Bruce and the boys came.  Bruce and the boys worked hard helping Bill with all the big branches and picking up all the other branches all over our big yard.  They are sure hard workers now and stayed right at it.  Max did so good at driving the tractor with the big trailer behind.  Those boys sure are handsome and sure are growing up quickly.  I loved being able to spend time visiting with Melissa.  Bill came up and sat with us for a while too.  After Bruce and Melissa left, Bill and I got ready and went to our Faith Riders Chapter Meeting.  He wanted me to ride on the motorcycle with him, but it was so windy out, I told him I didn't want to.  I sure am glad since we got a downpour we weren't expecting and also more high winds.  On my way home, I called Melissa to tell her a storm was coming.  They weren't home and Evan said they were on a walk.  I called Bruce's phone to warn him and he said they were watching the sky.   They got caught in that wind and the heavy rain.  Lots of people were opening their doors and offering Melissa a ride.  They continued to walk and Bruce ended up giving her a piggy back ride.  I went by Charlie and Sue's and the front trees that fell were all cleaned up.  Some company was there and must have been working in the backyard when the storm hit.  Bill was so wet when he got home, he threw his clothes right in the washing machine and started it.  He said the wind almost blew him off the road.  After we got home, a beautiful rainbow was in the sky.  I made biscuits and had strawberry shortcake.  


No comments: