Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Day 78 for us....Governor lifted Stay at Home Order Yesterday,

Peyton and Isaac
Vikki saw these chairs for sale for $25 on Facebook marketplace when it was still winter. The guy told us if we power washed them they would look like new.  This was before powerwashing
This is after power washing....he was right
I use one of these chairs every day that it is nice
Bill started power washing the deck.  I took over while he mowed the grass.  Deck Over is very hard to get off, but it's coming a little at a time.  


We watched the morning devotion online.  I walked for 2 miles on the treadmill.  Made us oatmeal for breakfast after that.  Went outside to sit and read my Bible.  Bill read his inside while I was walking.  I made each of us a list of things we need to do on a notepad.  Bill wanted me to go with him to pick up some post blocks for the pool.  It's supposed to be delivered next week. Yay!  We went to the bank, to Home Depot and St. Charles.  When we got home, he wanted to try power washing the  deck. He started and I finished...while he mowed the grass.  It's slow going, but we might be able to get a lot of it off if we keep at it a little at a time.  It's pretty easy to do, just time consuming.  The mist sure felt good today.  It was sunny and 88 degrees out.  I took a shower when I was done.  My back was a little sore when I got done, but got better as soon as I rested in my recliner.  Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came over to get a piece of wood for their swing.  They didn't stay very long.  Bill took a shower when he finished mowing and power washing.  We warmed up pizza from last night, and then  we had a drumstick for dessert.  Watched the news, Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune.  Watched Little House Episode 2.

No comments: