Sunday, June 21, 2020

Day 97, 6/21/2020, Happy Father's Day to Bill, Bruce, Jared and Rody, So thankful for great fathers who love God and are such great examples to their children


Happy Father's Day to the dad's of our grandkids!  They are amazing dad's who love God and are training their kids to love Jesus!  What great examples they are!
Kimmy, Bill, Melissa and Vikki
Max holding Jeffrey Peanut, Jack, Bruce, Evan, and Hailey holding Abby
Adam, Jared, Eli and Jacob
Isaac, Peyton, and Rody (We were missing Kenzie)
Stacie and Bill
Eli and Wyatt
Eli and Wyatt....Wyatt just got a haircut...so did Eli

We got up and read our Bibles before church.  We got to go to a service at church.  Limited number of people for now, but it sure was good to be together again.  Amazing worship and another great message from Pastor.  After church, we came home and I made a big breakfast.  Read some on  my book, Joshua Code/Jesus Code.  Such a great book!  Kenzie gave it to me awhile back and I started re reading it again.  We took a little nap.  Stacie came to visit and see Bill for Father's Day.  She is such a sweetie.  She got him a Marine Corp. Mug which he loved.  We had such a great visit with her.  She was camping and just got home today.  Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came over to see Bill on the actual day of Father's Day.  She painted one of the wooden stars she got at Peyton's teacher's house and gave it to me.  I'm going to hang it on my deck.  So sweet of her.  It was nice seeing them again.  We didn't get any rain today, so I watered the garden and my plants.  Caught a chipmunk and Bill took care of it for me.  So glad to have one less.  Now for the other approximately 19.  Talked to Melissa, Vikki and got texts from Kimmy and Adam.  It was beautiful day today!


No comments: