Thursday, June 25, 2020

Day 101, Thursday, 6/25/2020, Camping Day 2, Kimmy and the boys came to visit, Jacob and Adam helped Papa with the deck


Isaac loved fishing
Isaac and the bass he caught

Eli and Lucy
Clam set up
Peyton, Adam, Lucy and Jacob

Isaac, Eli, Peyton, Jacob and Adam
Jacob and Adam got up on the loft

Isaac, Eli and Peyton

Jacob
Me and Jacob
Peyton
Eli
Adam and Jacob

Peyton
Eli
Peyton and Isaac
Adam and Jacob were a huge help to Papa making the deck
Adam, Bill and Jacob


I got up at 7.  Isaac got up shortly after and he warmed up by the fireplace, then we ate breakfast.  Vikki and Peyton got up a half hour later.  I read my Bible and then we went for a bike ride around the campground.  Vikki had low air in her tires, so we didn’t go far.  Isaac and Peyton went fishing and caught some fish.  Isaac caught 14 fish including a big bass. He loves fishing.  Vikki got air put in her tires.  Kimmy and the boys came to visit.  We visited  while, Eli, Peyton and Isaac went for a bike ride.  Kimmy fixed the nose piece to my glasses for me.  Great job Kimmy!  Thank you!  We went for a walk, played 3-13 (Vikki won), and the younger three kids went swimming in pond.  What a fun day with family I love!  Bill was working on the deck by himself, even though Kimmy and Jacob had told him to call and the boys would help.  Kimmy took the boys there after she left the campground to help him. She said he looked whipped out  and said he couldn’t lift another board.  Good thing the boys were there to help him. He told me on the phone they did an amazing job and did so much work, it would have taken him two more days to do.  He sure appreciated it.  Me too!  They went to get ice cream, but everything was closed.  They went to pick up contact solution from Rody’s porch for Jacob, as the boys were spending the night to help in the morning!  I am so thankful for them wanting to help their Papa.  Vikki and I went for another walk.  Isaac and Peyton went on their bikes!  Isaac made a great campfire and we had s’mores.  Vikki and I played 3-13. I won.  I got 11,000 steps.  We played dice after that and she won.  Fun day!

No comments: