Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Day 92, 6/16/2020, Vikki and the kids came over, painted gas fire pit

Bill working on a bird house for Vikki

Now a chipmunk decided he would eat from my finch feeder

Roses are so pretty this year...yarro plant from Kimmy between them is doing great and hanging plant from Melissa and family is looking beautiful
Painted the inner part of the gas fire pit 
Fire pit finished
Nice that Vikki could walk with Melissa while social distancing and Peyton, Isaac, Jack and Evan could ride their bikes while social distancing.  I was happy to see the pictures.  Vikki came over to get some wood.  He made a bird house while she was here, then she added a few features at her house.  Bill cleaned and sanded the gas fire pit after I emptied it.  I painted the inside section, because it had some rust on it.  It looks great now.    Bill and I sat outside for a long time.I talked to Vikki lots, talked to Melissa and talked to Kimmy for a long time.  So nice!

No comments: