Thursday, June 4, 2020

The State opened up some places today, Day 80 for us. We are still social distancing Day 80 for us. Bill took the rail off of our deck. We like it better without. Worked on getting Deck over off some more.

Bruce and Melissa ordered pizzas tonight.  The first time since the Stay at Home Order.  It was delivered and no personal contact needed.  They baked it on their own pan to make sure it was safe.  They were all so happy to be able to do this.  I love their amazing smiles!
Evan...so cute with his big smile for me
Love Max's smile
Jack with his nice smile
Evan told Hailey to smile nice because Melissa told him I love to get pictures.  She sure did
Bill took the railing off today. Our deck is so low, we will probably just leave two posts with lights where you walk down the steps on both sides of the deck.  
Bill working on taking the rails off



Bill sanded this board in about 10 minutes with a small sander. We are going to rent a big one and send the receipt to Behr to be reimbursed
Yummy strawberry shortcake

We listened to the devotion on line.  Read our Bibles and ate Oatmeal for breakfast.  Walked outside for a while.  Made sloppy joes in the crockpot.  Also made banana split dessert one for us and one to take to a family from church who have a new baby.  Bill was pretty happy.  We worked some on the deck again.  Bill asked me if he could take the rails off the deck.  I told him to go ahead.  I love how it looks and how open it is.  Vikki and Melissa like it better and don't even think we need a rail.  We think so too.  Wanted Kimmy's opinion, but haven't been able to get her on the phone to ask her.  Took sloppy joes, buns, mashed potatoes, salad, strawberries, and banana cream pudding dessert and delivered in Freeland.  Came home and Bill and I ate.  He went to the officer's meeting on Wes and Gayla's deck.  I stayed home and made biscuits for strawberry shortcake.  I also worked more on the deck.  Watched a Little House episode.  A house burned down on Wes and Gayla's road this morning.  I was sure happy it wasn't Grandma Daisy and Grandpa Adam's house or Grandma Rosella and Grandpa Johnny's house.  I have so many great memories when I go by their houses I remember from my childhood.  

No comments: