Monday, June 15, 2020

Day 91, 6/15/2020, Walked 2 miles, Walked with Melissa in afternoon


Put Crown of Thorns in a new pot...It's growing already
Evan, Hailey and Jack

I walked two miles on the treadmill. We listened to the online devotion, read our Bibles, prayed and then ate breakfast.  Did some cleaning.  Ate a salad made from lettuce in our garden.  It was yummy.  Walked around and picked up some sticks while checking out the garden and my plants.  Watched the birds for a while.  Did some ordering online.  Went to Melissa's and walked with her, Evan, Hailey, and Jack around their neighborhood.  So nice to be able to visit and walk together.  Melissa and I visited for a while in her yard afterward.  They have been painting the front porch and trim and it looks beautiful.  I sat out on the deck for a while.  I made spaghetti for dinner.  Vikki called a couple of times and I talked to Melissa a couple of times.  Didn't hear from Jacob today.  He had 32,000 steps yesterday which is amazing and almost unheard of.  I bet he slept all day today ha ha!  I'm at 11,410 steps right now and I feel like I've walked plenty.   


No comments: