Thursday, June 18, 2020

Day 94, 6/18/2020...Worked in garden, Vikki and the twins came over,

Love this red bellied woodpecker...he is here all the time
My cuties..Isaac and Peyton
I love this bird house Kenzie made me when she was in school.  Usually wrens build their nests in it.  
Vikki picked up this nice table for us.  It stores the propane tank for our gas fire pit.  The top lifts up.  Took these pictures at night
No Devotions on Thurs. and Fridays anymore because church opens back up this Sunday.  We ate our oatmeal.  I read my Bible outside and Bill read in the house.  I hoed the garden and he tilled the garden in the morning before it got too hot.  Bill started power washing the second lounge chair.  I finished hoeing and then took over power washing because I wanted to cool off, and I sure did.  I ended up soaked.  Bill and I ate lunch on the deck under the pergola.  I watered some plants and the grass where it was getting dry spots.  Vikki came over and brought me a cute bird house she picked up for me.  She also surprised me with a pillow that matches my cushion for my lounge chair.  It is so cute and so soft.  Thank you so much Vikki!   She left and stopped at a couple of garage sales on the way home.  She found a Ninja food pro for Melissa for $5 which was amazing.  We all love ours and am so excited for Melissa to have one.  Vikki face timed me to show me all the great stuff she got for really cheap.  She had a table she picked up she showed me and when she went to put it on her porch, she forgot she already had a really cute table.  She asked me if I wanted it and I said yes, because I needed one. She was going to come drop it off later.  It was only $5.  The cover lifts up and she told me you could keep a water can in it.  Bill and I went to Charlie and Sue's for an outside visit.  He is eating lots of protein he said and feeling like he's 40 again.  He actually is 79.  He goes tomorrow to make sure the spot on his thyroid isn't cancer.  We sure are praying it isn't.  When we got home, Vikki dropped off the table and brought me a white table that goes good with the lounge chairs.  The table she got for $5 is actually for a fire pit propane tank.  We were both so excited when we realized what it is for. How nice to have the propane tank hidden.  Now she knows why she got it.  God wanted me to have it.  So thankful to have such a nice table.  Talked to Melissa for a while.  Texted with Adam!
Talked to Marie for a while too.

No comments: