Friday, February 19, 2021

Friday, 2/19/21, I was supposed to go to Kimmy's for the day, but Eli had a sore throat. Happy Birthday Abby! Dropped off the muffins and bagels I had picked up at Sams still and got to see them outside. New electric throw arrived,


 Eli with his kitty
 Eli with the lamb Kenzie named Ozzi (Oz)



Eli with his coat off after the lamb peed on him lol good thing it was 27 degrees out today
 Happy 12th birthday Abby
 Evan, Hailey, Abby, Jack and Max celebrating Abby's Birthday

Adam with his muffin and Jacob with his bagel

Jared and Eli with their muffins
 Kimmy with her muffin

Silly Jared and Eli
 Line up at the Turkey Roost...they came out and got our order and then brought it out to us a short time later.  Two lanes lined up for pick up

 Fish combo dinner from the Turkey Roost.  Bill just had Walleye

 I had a little visitor by the sliding glass door today
 Daisy with her newborn lambs today

I had been up, but crawled back under the covers to stay warm with the electric blanket.  Kimmy called and said Eli's throat was still sore and his nose was runny.  He stayed home from school. We decided it would be better to visit another day and not take any chances.  Bill got up and we ate breakfast and had our morning coffee.  Spent time praying and then put worship music on for a while.  I called Kimmy to see if it was ok to drop off the muffins and bagels I had picked up at Sam's Club for them.  Eli sent me a text on my way asking where I was.  I couldn't text him back because I was driving, so I just texted him when I got on his road.  On the way there I listened to worship music through bluetooth on my phone.  I saw on the radio screen that my phone was calling 911.  I quickly hit the hang up icon.  My phone has been making random calls since the last update.  Melissa's phone is doing the same thing.  A few minutes later, I got a call from the emergency center asking if I was OK.
I said yes and told her my phone just started dialing 911 while I was driving.  So weird.
I got to Kimmy's and we kept a good distance apart and all wore our masks and stayed outside.  Eli got a lamb, Oz, that Kenzie named and he showed me and let me take pictures.  
We visited for a short time, then I left and went to get thistle seed at Jack's.  Got some bananas and asparagus too, plus some fruit gumdrop slices (mixed and one that was just orange).  That will be our snack when Kimmy and I can get together.  We love the orange ones and there are never enough orange.  Of course, we have lots of help eating them, so orange disappears quickly.  Bill took Stacie's hug ring to her today.  She loved hers to and said it was one of the most meaningful gifts she had ever received.  Bill picked up a door stop for our bedroom closet door.  We decided to get fish from the Turkey Roost for dinner.  We wanted perch, but they don't have any right now.  He got Walleye and I got the combo (Walleye, Cod and Shrimp).  We both got huge baked potatoes too.  Enough for tomorrow too it looks like.  My new electric throw came today.  My other one started blinking and they say when that happens you need to get a new one.  I ordered the night before last, and it was here already today.  It is the softest one I have ever had!  I get my use out of my electric throws because I use them lots.  Kimmy sent me pictures of Jared and the boys enjoying their treats I took them.  That was so thoughtful of her.  She sure knows what makes me happy.  The boys all texted me and thanked me to and said they were really good.  Thoughtful boys there!  I talked to Vikki a couple of times today.  











2 comments:

Lela F Russell said...

Electric throws. Best gift invention ever. What a great quiet friend that just keeps on giving. Love all the pictures. All surgical sites are healing well. What a good second gift. You are the best giver to keep those Russell tummies happy.

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Thankful all is healing well and you got to lose a drain. Great progress after going through so much. I sure did miss my electric throw when it quit working. It is a fiend indeed! You always leave the best comments!