Monday, February 8, 2021

Monday, 2/8/21, Painted second coat on closet shelves, helped Bill sand wall and then painted it, Vikki and Peyton came over

 

 Bill patched the hole and we both sanded and got it smooth so I could paint it.


 I got the glass cooled and cleaned to the fireplace.  I forgot to was it when I cleaned it last time and you could hardly see the flames.

Ate our breakfast and read our Bibles.  Played good worship music while I gave the shelves the second coat.  We went to pick out carpet and get it ordered, looked at closet doors, and also looked at shades.  We got burgers and concrete mixers from Culvers.  Sure tasted good.
Vikki and Peyton came over and surprised Bill with some more of Vikki's homemade delicious salsa.  He loves it.  She made his hot, but brought me some mild to enjoy.  It was super delicious.  Bill started eating mine and said it didn't even have a nip to it.  Then she told him there were two jars in the bag, and we got his out for him.  We also had some of Vikki's bean dip that was leftover from yesterday.  It is delicious too.  I was so full, I couldn't even eat a sloppy Joe.  We visited for a while and then she wanted to get home before it got dark out.  Bill and I set up the smart bulbs we got today at Best Buy.
I painted the other side of the shelves and also painted the grey on the wall that had been repaired.  It looks so nice all done now.  

No comments: