Saturday, February 13, 2021

Saturday, 2/13/21, Happy 17th Anniversary to Vikki and Rody, Made pizza buns and cupcakes for tomorrow

Happy Anniversary Vikki and Rody
 Bill surprised me with beautiful flowers for Valentine's Day today!

 Pizza buns

Texted Vikki and Rody, then called Vikki to wish them Happy Anniversary.  Can't believe they have been married 17 years already.  Love the picture she posted, so I borrowed it for my blog.  Talked to Kimmy and texted with Adam.  He sent me a cool video he made.  He is so good at that.  There was a cancellation for a covid vaccine, so they called Bill and asked if he wanted to come in and get it.  He did.  He got the Moderna kind.  Bill surprised me with beautiful roses today.  He said he usually gets me red, so switched it up and got me pink ones.  Made 5 batches of pizza buns for tomorrow and also made cupcakes and decorated them. Did some dusting and vacuuming and put the rest of the paint brushes and rollers that dried away.  We watched a movie in the evening.






No comments: