Sunday, February 28, 2021

Sunday, 2/28/21, Went to church, relaxing day of rest!

Some cousins sure had fun playing minecraft together even though they were in their own homes
 Jack
 Evan
 Isaac and Peyton

Got up early so I could read my Bible and pray before church.  Made our coffee before church. Bill went to pray with the Elder's for Pastor, and I went to our intercessory prayer.  God was sure moving during prayer directing us what to pray for and confirming it.  After church, we came home and I made eggs, potatoes, bacon, and toast.   Took a nice nap and caught up on my sleep.  I am not an early bird, getting up a 5:30 and then staying up until after midnight, tired me out.  We talked to Travis and Kenzie until after Midnight about the Bible, Bill shared his Vision, and some other things God has done in his life. To day I talked to Vikki and Melissa.  I am super happy that Hailey is singing with the worship team at Bethlehem on Sunday, and next week for the first time will be playing her guitar with them.  Way to be a blessing Hailey!  I can't wait to hear her online.  Praying for a friend at church whose 6 yr. old little niece went into the hospital and now they are saying she needs a heart transplant.  Praying for a miracle for this little sweetie.  Her name is Trinity and I know they appreciate all the prayers they can get.  After we ate the last of the chicken noodle soup Vikki gave us, I had a bowl of the Butterfinger Ice Cream she sent home for us.  Bill was too picky and only wanted Vanilla like usual.  I will have to force myself to eat the Butterfinger kind all by myself.  It's so yummy, it won't be too hard on me.  Thanks Vikki!  Did my lesson for Discipleship.  I texted with Adam.  Face Timed with Melissa and then with Vikki.

No comments: