Friday, February 12, 2021

Friday, 2/12/21, Did the last of the painting, had a nice long phone visit with Melissa, Decorated for Valentine's Day

 Katniss and Mylee....Kenzie sent this to me...very cute
 Stair rail done now too!
 Valentine decorations





Ate our breakfast and had our morning coffee.  Read our Bibles, then I shoveled the sidewalks and paths on the deck.  Bill drove the tractor and did the snowblower the driveways.  We only had about 1 and 1/2 inches of snow.  Talked to Kenzie for a while.  I decided to touch up the front door where I had filled holes with wood filler since I had the paint out.  I also touched up the stair rail.  I am glad to have the painting done.  Put all the paint away.  Did some decorating for Valentine's Day.    Had a nice phone visit with Melissa for quite a while.  Washed all the paint brushes an rollers out.  Not my favorite job.  Got to say hi to all the boys.  Bill and I watched a movie and had popcorn.

No comments: