Monday, February 22, 2021

Monday, 2/22/21,

 My hot husband now has a hot wife to go with him.  I put some ashes that had been in a ash can for a day and a half in the garbage.  Didn't see any sparks, but dumped water on them just in case.  Put the trash can outside to be safe and covered it good.  3 days later this is what happened.  Melted the bottom.  Yikes!
I absolutely love this picture of Eli. He sure loves the lambs and it shows!
Menard's had an 11% off sale so we got all of our closet doors today. These pictures show the hallway closet doors.  Looks like they will match the trim perfectly.


 I got up early so I could check at 8 and see what appointments they had at the Secretary of State's office.  The only time that came up was 9:10.  I filled out what I needed to and printed off the directions of what to do when I got there.  Got ready quickly and headed out.  I didn't realize schools were closed because of the snow we got.  Jacob, Adam and Eli's school was closed and so was Hailey's.  Our road was slippery, but the main roads were fine.  I got there and went to the door at my appointment time, the girl came and peeked out the door and asked my name and what time my appt. was.  Then she called me in and sent me to a desk in a deserted corner and told me to fill out the papers and get in line after that.  I got on my circle in line and they called a guy ahead of me.  Then another girl far down from where he was called and took care of me.  Easy and safe.  Adam texted me that he had a snow day.  That's when I found out schools were closed.  So sad that Oz, Kimmy's lamb that Kenzie named and Eli showed me, died yesterday.  Still sad about Isaac's bird too.  What a day.  I did get a shock and then a laugh later, when I saw the garbage can melted and the bag stuck to the bottom.  It had melted and let ash through on the sidewalk, so I cleaned up that mess.  Then I thought about my hot husband and got a good laugh because he has a hot wife.  Good thing I could see some humor in it.  When Bill got home, he just said he noticed the can had melted.  He was real nice about it and didn't even tease me or make me feel bad.  We went to Menard's to get our closet doors, two silver door handles, and a solar light to match our other ones.  I didn't remember we needed to get a garbage can until we got back home.  Bill was being naughty, so I quickly helped load the closet doors on the cart at the store, then when we got home carried all but one into the garage.  He beat me to that when he was having me unlock the front door.  I saw the door to the upstairs closet leaning on the front porch, so I beat him and carried it upstairs before he tried.  I don't want him hurting that shoulder and having to start all over again.  Kenzie and Travis called and talked for a while to Bill and I.  Vikki Face Timed me to show me Isaac's new bird.  Melissa called me so I hung up on Vikki, then Vikki Face Timed me back so I hung up on Melissa.  Talked to Gayla for a while today too.  

No comments: