Thursday, February 18, 2021

Thurs., 2/18/21, Vikki brought Peyton and Isaac, Put Valentine Decorations away, Bill and I went to Sam's Club

 Isaac and Peyton...We found a new spot for them to stand for a change
   
Peyton had to write an article for school with quotations.  She loves to cook with her mom so here is her article and here is her cute picture below


 Jacob holding a lamb...I borrowed this from Kimmy.  Now I just need one of Adam holding a lamb

Got my breakfast ate, Bible read, and prayer time done before Vikki brought Peyton and Isaac.  Vikki surprised us and brought donuts for us all.  She brought a large French Vanilla Cappuccino for me too!  Such a great surprise.  I haven't had either in a very long time.  Of course, Bill loved his donut.  Thank you Vikki!  Bill had to leave for therapy, then Vikki had to leave for work.  The kids had a few minutes to play on their devices, then we started spelling.  We read Ralph the Mouse and also read the Picture Bible.  They wanted to play Tonk after that so we did.  We didn't get to finish our game because we all kept getting low so didn't even get close to 100.  Peyton was at 21, I was at 41 and Isaac was at 61 when we stopped.  We sure played a lot of hands.  There were many times when Peyton had 0 points in her hand.  We did take a break to eat our lunch.  Then we continued playing.  Vikki got here, but since they had to do school when they got home, we didn't have enough time to finish.  I sure love having them come.  They are so much fun!  Kimmy called.  I thought maybe more lambs were born, but they weren't.  I am excited to go there tomorrow and see the lambs.  Happy to spend time with Kimmy too and maybe if it works out, see the boys.  
Adam, Eli and Max texted me.  I love texting with grandkids.  I took the Valentine Decorations down.  Packed up the old ceiling fan in the box the new one came in.  Bill worked on the lights on the motorcycle.  He called me to have me come out and look at them.  They are really nice and he did a great job.  We even have fog lights now.  He got caught on a mountain once in the fog.  Yikes!  So thankful he made it down safely.  Bill and I went to Sam's to get some things I needed.  Hardly any customers were in the store.  Guess we hit a good time.  Bill filled my car up with gas there.  I don't have and money off at Kroger because I haven't been shopping there hardly at all since Covid.  We came home and ate.  Watched a movie and had ice cream.


No comments: