Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Tuesday, 2/9/21, Kimmy had sheep born today!!! Peyton and Isaac came and we did school stuff, Painted another coat on trim, Painted other side of door and hallway trim to the door

 Evan had Melissa send me this silly picture of him today
 Fyrne's lambs...I love baby lambs...can't wait to see them in person  
Painted this side of the door
Door with trim in hallway with one coat of paint
Going to paint all hallway doors white this week

I was said when I got a message from Kimmy saying lambs were born during the night to a new mom and both died.  Kimmy messaged me when the kids were here that Fyrne was going to give birth and the lamb was coming head first  We stopped and prayed right away. We were so happy to get the news that Fyrne had two boy lambs.  We finished our spelling and then did our reading.  The words are harder this week.  I painted another coat on all of the trim and on the registers in the bedroom, while they had some time on their devices.  We ate lunch after that.  Vikki came and she ate a sloppy Joe and some cheesy potatoes too.  They left and I went to pick up some cards.  I can't get at my birthday cards because they are in the room with everything from the other room piled against the drawers.  I needed to get cards out so decided it was a good day.  Adam texted me and said the van broke down.  When I got back home, I painted the other side of the door and the trim around it in the hallway.  Evan called me and said his poem he needed to learn for school.  He said it and did such a great job.  It was a poem called "I Have a Little Shadow" that I had learned when I was in school.  He was happy about that and so was I.  We watched a movie in the evening.  








 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, the door looks great! Kimmy

Lela F Russell said...

I have a little shadow that goes in and out with me. And what.....
Never left my head. Long term memory is so good.

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Same here Lela! It's amazing how it comes right back even though it was so long ago!