Thursday, February 11, 2021

Thurs., 2/11/21, Peyton and Isaac were here, Adam and Eli stayed with us while Jacob had dr. appt., Jacob passed Delta test so he can go there for duel enrollment next fall

                                                                                      

 Peyton and Isaac playing 3-13 with me...Peyton very happy as she was beating us bad
 Score sheet from game with Peyton, Isaac and my game....Peyton was on a roll 
 Adam playing 3-13....he's so much fun no matter if he wins or loses!!!
 Score sheet from Adam and my game of 3-13 today.  It made up for my awful score with Peyton and Isaac except I didn't want Adam to lose that bad
 
 Me and my Jacob
 Eli relaxing by the fire
  
 I saw these squishy's at Aldi's and decided to surprise Peyton and Isaac on Valentine's Day since they stay with me and I figured they would be here that day.  Ended up that Valentine's Day is on a Sunday so gave them their surprises today.  Vikki sent me this picture of them.  Such cuties!
                                                   
 Yay!  I got the hallway doors and trim all painted.  We found a white door for the closet that will go with it nicely 



 Fyrne and her little twins
 Eli holding the newborn lambs

Got a text from Kimmy to pray for Jacob because he had a painful lump under his arm.  Boy did this Nana ever pray.  I kept getting, Only Believe from the Lord, so that's what I did.  We got up early and ate breakfast so Peyton and Isaac could start their Reading testing right at 8.  They signed on and Isaac connected, but Peyton's computer said not connected.  Isaac helped Peyton get on and then the teacher caught her and another kid up with the instructions.  There were 40 reading questions, but somehow Peyton got 43 questions.  It was like a MEAP test to see where they are at.  After they finished, I gave them some free time on their devices so they could relax a little.  Then we started spelling.  We didn't read today, because they did lots of reading for their test.  We played 3-13 and Isaac and I were really doing the math with our high scores.  Peyton was subtracting by 10's lots.  We ate lunch, then Vikki picked them up and they all headed home.  Kimmy called and I was happy the boys were coming to stay with us while Jacob went to his doctor appt.  I met them down on the corner as Jacob got out of school late so we wanted to save them time getting there.  Adam and I played 3-13.  This time I my score was much better.  I ended up winning even though I didn't really want my Adam losing.  He's always so sweet.  Eli came out and watched us.  We snacked on some candy fruit slices. Jacob got a good report.  It's a cyst thats inflamed.  Nothing to worry about she said, he will just take antibiotics.  Thanked God right away.  Jacob texted me that he passed his test for Delta College.  He couldn't study for it at home because the computer wouldn't work, but still did great.  Now he can do duel enrollment in the fall.  I am so proud of him!  Way to go Jacob!!! When they got back, we all sat in the family room and visited for a while. They had to get back home to the sheep, so didn't stay too long.  Bill and I went to Menard's and he showed me the doors for the closet he found.  I liked them a lot so we will get them when they have their 11% sale.  Can't put them in until the carpet is laid in March anyway.  We got take out at Souper Cafe and came home and ate it.  I finished painting the doors and trim in the hallway upstairs.  Yay was a great feeling to have that job done.  Sure am glad Kimmy got me started with painting upstairs!!!

No comments: