Friday, February 26, 2021

Fri., 2/26/21, Went to CMA Seasons of Refreshing in Jackson

 

 Ha Ha...this is our television in our hotel room.  Our reflection is in it so I sent the picture to the girls and told them we were watching us on tv.  

 Cool mirror in the bathroom with white stripes.  When I turned on the switch I realized they were the lights.  
 It also has something built in the mirror that takes the need for a fan away.  No steam after a shower. Squeeze containers of soaps, lotions, cream rinse on walls so no take home soaps and lotions to collect for missionaries to give out.  No coffee pots in rooms.  Lots of changes because of Covid. 
Adam sent me this cute picture of all the pillows he was using.  8 1/2...and I thought Bill used a lot...4
 Vikki sent me this picture today of me with Peyton and both her and Isaac's birds on my fingers

Left at 12:30 for Jackson to go to Seasons of Refreshing for our CMA.  Stayed at the Hilton.  Nice hotel room.  Everything very updated, clean and many USB port plugs. Plain and simple, but efficient.  No dressers or bedside tables.  Probably because of Covid also.  Looked pretty easy for the housekeepers to clean and sanitize.   Happy we are here for just a short time.  Can’t wait to be home sweet home.  So thankful for Lela's nice comfortable masks since I had to wear one the whole day.  No steamed up glasses and it covers so nicely.  Many compliments on them.  Thanks again Lela!

Not as many here this year and it’s a huge church, Grace Church, so very easy to social distance.  My heart is so sad that Brenda Roever passed away today from Covid.  Praying hard for Dave and their family and all of us who were so touched by their ministry.  


No comments: