Monday, February 15, 2021

Mon., 12/15/21...Walked 2 miles, read a journal I kept in 1990, Ordered our carpet, Kimmy had another lamb born

Kimmy and Jared's twin Sheep Ruby and Emerald both had lambs on Valentine's Day

This is what it looks like as we are getting ready to go to bed.  Lots of schools closed already

Got up early to walk on the treadmill 2 miles.  Have to get back at it.  It's been a couple of weeks so it's definitely time.  Ate our oatmeal and had our coffee.  Bill worked putting the new lights I got him for Christmas on the motorcycle.  He finished them today, but it took quite a while.  I mailed two cards out, talked to Stacie, Melissa a couple of times, Evan, Max and Jack, Vikki a couple of times, Kimmy a couple of times, and my friend Vikki E.I was a busy phone day.  Texted lots with Adam and messaged lots with Kody.  I read an old journal. What a blessing to read and remember all those memories with the kids and grandkids, Bill, and my dad.  I shoveled the sidewalks and deck paths.  Bill did the snowblowing with the tractor.  Lots of birds today!  They know a storm is coming.  It started snowing and blowing around 8:30 p.m. and is really coming down now.  Melissa called me and Evan wanted to talk to me.  He told me thank you for the yummy Little Debbie treats and told me he loved me.  Then he thanked me for the light up charging cord which all the boys loved.  I let him tell Papa thank you since it was his idea.  What a sweetie Evan is.  Went through my pictures and deleted those I didn't want.  Still waiting for Kimmy's boys school to close for tomorrow.  They are always last.



                                                                                


No comments: