Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Wed., 2/3/21, Happy to hear another great report about Lela, Watched Peyton and Isaac, Got some groceries and paint things, Painted window trim

 Bruce, Jack and Evan.  I borrowed these from Melissa!

 Evan...love the background snow sculpture...I am sure Evan thought it was so cool!
 This bridge snow sculpture is so cool!  Cool people in the picture too, Max, Bruce, Jack and Evan
Eli in his special lego spot
Adam and Jacob looking pretty even in height and very handsome.
Jared's mug and some fine pottery he and Kimmy made on the counter top.  Talented!!!
Rody working with Isaac and Peyton on school stuff while Vikki made delicious Ham and Scalloped Potatoes
 Couldn't get Homespun like Kimmy, but got the color Grey Cloth which is similar.  White is for ceiling. Notice my cool paint socks!!!
 Tonight's project was taping and painting the window trim on these 3 windows with primer

Ate our breakfast, had our morning coffee and read our Bibles.  Vikki dropped Peyton and Isaac off.  She set the computer up so that Peyton could do her reading with her teacher and two other students.  She also carried the TV down that I carried up and decided was to heavy for one person.  I wanted both of us to carry it down, but she wanted to do it all by herself.  Thank you Vikki.  I took it up to see which antenna cable worked with it since there are two right next to each other in that room.  Peyton did great reading with her teacher.  I gave them their new spelling test after she was done.  I let them look at the words for a minute, then gave them the test and they both got them all right!  Great spellers.  We read our books after that and guess what?  Great readers too!  We finished our game of 3-13 that we didn't finish yesterday.  I was the winner.  I was planning on calling Vikki when she got out of work to see if she wanted me to have a grilled cheese sandwich ready for her when she picked up the kids.  She called and said she was going to pick up something to eat, and I told her I was going to make grilled cheese sandwiches, so she came and ate with me.  She didn't have any of the tomato soup with hers though.  I went to get groceries for Super Bowl Sunday and some snacks. On my way, I dropped off some worship CD's for Linda M. so she can listen to them.  She is in a lot of pain from diabetes and also a spur on her spine.   I stopped at McDonalds and used a coupon I had for Large Frappe's for buy one and get the other for 1 cent.  I took one over to Hailey.  She told me Ally's grandma (her dad's mom) died last night.  I was so sad to hear this.  What a wonderful person she was.  I'm praying for her family.  When I got home, I sanitized groceries and put them away.  Bill and I went to Old Town Drive In for coney dogs, fries and root beers.  They bring everything out to go now.  We went to Home Depot after we ate and got paint stuff for painting on Friday. Took a picture of a white ceiling fan we are going to get for the bedroom.  They didn't have one in our town, but do in Kimmy's.  Bill is going to go get it tomorrow.   Came home and I started taping around window trim and then painted a second coat of primer on the single window upstairs, then did a coat on the triple windows.  Came down stairs and face timed Melissa and then called and talked to her.  I was so happy to hear they had gone to Frankenmuth today to see the ice sculptures.  The boys all loved going.  They took the big Stanley thermos that Charlie gave them and drank hot chocolate afterward.  It kept the water super hot all that time and was big enough for them all to have a to go cup of cocoa.  They had special snacks on the way too.  They made is such a fun day for the boys and had lots of fun themselves.  I talked to Kimmy with Vikki today and texted with Adam.  I was very happy to hear another great report about Lela.  She is in a regular room now.  They even got her up to walk today.  She was alert, talking and feeling pretty good.  Thank You Jesus!

 

No comments: