Saturday, February 6, 2021

Sat. 2/6/21...Another windy cold day, Vikki, Peyton, Isaac and Eli came over, Kimmy, Jared and Jacob came over

 Jared painting

 Vikki pointing out that Jared got a speck of paint on his clothes.  He wasn't wearing paint clothes and Kimmy kept telling him not to get paint on his good jeans.
Adam and I played 3-13.  We tied, so Adam said we should play one more Ace round to see who wins.  He beat me bad that hand!
 Isaac and Peyton seeing how long they can do this. They are pretty good at it!
Eli laughing because I asked him where he hid my angels.  I really put them in a box to play a trick on him.  Got him good too!
 Adam, Peyton and Eli
Papa and Jacob
 Isaac in his favorite spot
 Jacob
 I won our 3-13 game
Jacob and Papa when we played dice
 Jacob had to piece the score sheet papa ripped up.  Jacob and Papa both had to get 50 to win.  Both of them kept shaking but always shook over.  I got close where i just need 150 points.  Jacob shook the 50 he needed so he was the winner.  That's why Papa tore up the score sheet.  He always has a habit of doing that.
 Adam with Peyton and Isaac's birds

Kimmy and Jared's new pottery looks beautiful in the shop



Adam slept in.  I was sure surprised.  Bill had to go to Sandusky.  Adam and I ate, then watched worship groups on the tv.  Vikki and the kids came over and watched worship on the tv with us. Jacob had his last driver's training driving class.  He can get his permit now!  Yay.  Kimmy, Jared and Jacob came over.  Kimmy, Jared, Vikki, Jacob and Adam got the carpet out and staples out of the floor.  I helped with staples too.  Jacob hauled the carpet out to the road for us.  He sure is strong.  Adam fetched the vacuum and whatever we needed from the shed.  Bill patched the wall where the central vacuuming used to be.  Vikki, Kimmy, Jared and I painted the closets upstairs.  Kimmy and Jared painted all the trim, and a coat on the entrance door.  We got lots done.  We all ate hot dogs and had chips and then Oreos/muffins afterward.  Vikki took Adam home with her to spend the night, we got to have Jacob spend the night, and Eli went home to be the only child which he loves for a night.  Jacob, Papa and I played 3-13 and I won.  We played dice and ate snacks.  Papa and Jacob were so close at the end.  They each needed 50 pts.  Jacob got it first and was the winner.  Papa was the big loser for the night.  We watched a movie.

1 comment:

Lela F Russell said...

MONDAY evening. Great to be home and getting back into some sort of routine. Any home routine is good. Doug changed the 2 drains I have and recorded the amounts. Taking care of each other all comes with the wedding cake as my friend Jessica says This was a bit tough going but knowing that I was swaddled with prayer from so many from so far away was the encouragement I need to power through. Tomorrow the home health care folks are coming. Wed. is a visit to my primary care doctor to check on phlebitis in my ankle that developed during the hospital visit. This body has been through a lot of trauma. Got to take care of it.