Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Thurs., 2/4/21, Peyton and Isaac came, Worked more on painting the upstairs bedroom

 
Evan doing a fun experiment Melissa said Vikki and I will have to do with the twins
 He's so cute!
 Eli, Adam and Jacob after unloading all those bags of sheep grain

 More progress on the bedroom today.  Got the registers painted, second coats on the windows, the door painted and some trim painted

Ate oatmeal and drank my coffee.  Bill had a therapy appointment so he went to that.  Then he went to Midland to get a ceiling fan we liked, but they didn't have it, so he went to Mt. Pleasant and got it.  Vikki brought the kids at around 10.  We visited for a few minutes, then Vikki had to get to work.  Peyton and Isaac played their games while I read my Bible.  After that, we read books.  We went to McDonalds and picked up our lunch and brought it home to eat.  We played a game of 3-13, but had to quit on the King round because Vikki got here and they had to leave.  We are all only 2 points apart so it should be interesting when we finish this game.  Peyton is winning, then me, then Isaac.  After they left, started painting.  I quit to make dinner.  After dinner, I was going to run to Sam's Club to get muffins and bagels for tomorrow.  I opened the garage door and it was like a blizzard outside.  The wind was whipping and the snow was flying.  I closed the garage door because I decided I didnt want to go out in that and maybe get caught in a whiteout.  I started back at painting again.  Took all the masking tape off the windows which I love to do because it always looks so much better.  Relaxed with Bill for a few minutes before we headed to bed.


No comments: