Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Tues., 2/16/21, 6 1/2 inches of snow here, More lamb pictures of Kimmy's, CMA leadership zoom meeting,

 

 It was sure a beautiful morning with the snow.  Lots of birds were happy when I filled the feeders and put some birdseed on the ground


 I see Bill is taking after Max.  He got too close to the propane heater in the shed while he was working

 Jacob sent me this picture...he said...delicious pizza rolls...yum yum!  Happy he likes my pizza rolls.  I see fussy Eli in the background eating plain pizza lol.
Evan having fun on a hill him and Jack made at their house
 It makes a nice seat for Jack too

 Jack and Evan making a snow hill
 Kimmy and Jared's sheep Frannie and her lamb
 Their sheep Eva and her lambs
 Max went to shovel the driveway at Ann's ...I texted Hailey to take a picture for me, but I was talking to Melissa and she said he was walking home with the shovel so I thought I was too late.  Hailey was pretty fast taking it out her window I guess, because she sent it to me right after Melissa said he was walking home
 Ha Ha...Adam sent me this picture.  He said his mom told him to fold towels in half, than in half again.  This is how he did.  I told him he could practice more at my house when he comes next time.  We both ha ha'd over that.
 Vikki told me she was making noodle soup.  It sounded good, so I made a pot too. Bill was pretty happy and ate two bowls

We got up and made the bed together as usual.  I got a bag of pellets and put it in the buckets, then filled the kernel burner which was getting pretty low.  I took the garbage out too.  It was so windy and cold, I got a headache from it and came in and put my neck/face warmer on.  I shoveled the sidewalks and where Bill parks the truck. I shoveled the deck paths too and around the bird feeders.  Bill had therapy.  When he got home he drove the tractor and snow blowed the driveways.  He worked in the shed some more on the motorcycle, putting parts back on after installing the lights he got for Christmas.  He got a little too close to the heater as you can see by his Marine Jacket.  I sent Max a picture so he could see that his Papa was taking after him.  Max melted the whole back of his sweatshirt by getting too close to our kernel burner.  I made yummy noodle soup. After dinner, we had a zoom meeting for CMA Leadership in Michigan. It was a good meeting.  Prayer night was cancelled because of the roads being bad.  We watched a movie.

2 comments:

Lela F Russell said...

It might be said that you have one hot husband!!!! Your card arrived yesterday. thank you so much.

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Ha Ha, he's hot alright! Glad your card got there. Hope each day you are getting better. Still praying!