Thursday, February 25, 2021

Thursday, 2/25/21...Took Peyton and Isaac to Kimmy's with me to spend the day...Kenzie and Travis came, gave Travis the Bible Bill and I got for him, very fun day

 

Jared gave Isaac some grain to feed the sheep, Adam watching
Kenzie with a big sheep, Travis with a big puppy, Mylee
 Eli sure loves animals.  He reminds me so much of Kimmy when she was a kid 
Travis with two cute chicks.  One is Kenzie
 Kenzie is an animal lover too and reminds me of her Aunt Kimmy
Eli with a lamb
 Peyton (a cute chick) loved the chicken
Isaac holding a big lamb


 Isaac loved feeding the sheep
Peyton loved feeding them too
 Jacob holding a lamb
 Jacob and Peyton
 Adam and Eli
 Peyton holding a lamb
Kenzie with a big Ewe
Me with a cute white lamb
 Me holding a lamb with a couple of handsome photo bombers behind me
 Kenzie holding a lamb, cute sheep behind her, and a cute chicken up on the rafter
 Isaac with his pottery he carved
 Kenzie's carving on the left and Travis's on the right.  They've got talent

Kenzie carving
 From left to right...Isaac's, Jared's, Peyton's and my carved pots.  We sure had fun!
 Vikki carving her pottery..she did it on Friday, but I added it here so we can see everybody's on one page
 Vikki's carved pottery
Mylee
Peyton with her pottery she made
Peyton making her pottery
 Isaac and Peyton had fun playing with legos
Adam and Jacob playing Mario
 Peyton and Isaac working on their pottery
 Me, Jared and Kenzie working on our pottery
Kenzie
Peyton, Jared, Isaac, Kenzie and Travis
 Wyatt
 Eli
Jared, Travis and Kenzie
 I finally got to watch Kimmy trim some pottery!  She's amazing!
Isaac, Peyton and Wyatt.  They were watching Aunt Kimmy trim.

Vikki brought Peyton and Isaac over and we went to Kimmy's.  The pictures are actually in reverse order, so our day started with the bottom picture.  I didn't want to go to all the work to change them around because there were so many pictures.  We watched Kimmy trim pots and bottoms, put holes in the bottom and little grooves. It was so much fun for us to watch.
We visited after she was finished and drank our coffee.  When Kenzie and Travis got there, I gave Travis the Bible Bill and I got for him.  He was so happy and so was I.  He shared his background about when his family came here and why.  He also share that He is watching the Chosen, and didn't know who the people were.  Kenzie said she knew them all though.  Travis didn't even hear about Jesus until Middle School.  We had such a nice talk, and I love listening to him talk about his background and family and how they came here.  He sure is interesting to talk to and is just the nicest person.  Kimmy put out lots of meats, cheese, lettuce, onion, and condiments for us to make subs.  They were delicious!  Kenzie even ate two.  I don't see her eat that much usually.  We had chips and cheese balls with our lunch too, and pop.  Thank you Kimmy!  After lunch, Jared came home, and we all started carving on succulent pots and bottoms.  It was so much fun.  Eli brought out some of his amazing drawings he's done and showed us.  I went to his room to hear him play his clarinet, but he put it away and just wanted to give me a science test.  After I got the first two questions wrong, I went back to carving.  Peyton and Isaac had so much fun making their pottery and also carving Aunt Kimmy's.  We all went out to see the lambs after that.  Lots of Ewes and lambs.  The kids loved holding the chicken too.  So much fun on the farm!  What a great day.  Bill put the closet door in upstairs.  He still needs to adjust it and put the knob on it.  He did a great job!  I'm going to paint it, because it is whiter than the trim and other doors.  




2 comments:

Lela F Russell said...

Oh, my goodness...Thank you so much for taking so many pictures. What a wonderful family day for all of you. It was such a treat to peak in through all the pictures. Thank you, thank you. I've loved following your door stories. Makes a huge difference. Our 50's houses need a tune up from time to time. I'm feeling better every day thanks to good smoked fish sprinkled with prayer and energy. Your comments are so encouraging.

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

I am so glad you are feeling better every day and love getting your updates and reading your blog. So happy how it keeps us connected. Seems like so many pictures, but I just couldn't leave any out. Happy you enjoyed them. Good thing we have Kimmy and Jared to keep us tuning up what needs tuning in the house. They are so good at everything. Keep that improvement going and that great attitude. I am praying for more good reports and thanking God for the good ones that have come. Blessings and Love!