Saturday, February 20, 2021

Sat. 2/20/21, Cleaned the last paint roller out, filled the humidifier, Did my Bible Study Lesson, Vikki, Peyton, Kenzie, Travis and Mylee came over

 Vikki noticed the beautiful sunset across the road from us and took this picture because it had a cross around it.
 Travis and Kenzie playing checkers...Mylee in background
 My little visitor was back by the sliding glass door today.  I didn't see it, but i see all the prints it left in the snow that fell overnight
 Peyton and Lucy, Kenzie and Mylee, Isaac and Lenny
Travis, Kenzie and Mylee
Kenzie with her hot water with lemon juice, Chocolate protein drink, and Oreo cookies.  Actually the cookies were left on the table by Peyton and I don't think Kenzie even had one.

We ate our breakfast, had our coffee, then Bill left for his therapy.  Read my Bible and prayed, then listened to worship.  I hauled wood pellets in from the garage and filled the buckets.  Filled all the bird feeders.  Watered and fertilized my indoor plants.  Washed out the last paint roller.  I had been using it to touch up any spots I saw, but looks like no more touch ups needed.  Filled the water containers in the humidifier.
shoveled sidewalks.  After that, I worked on my homework for Bible Study and got it done.  Bill called me because he saw an opossum eating birdseed on the ground under the tree.  There is always some critter coming to join the birds.  Vikki, Peyton, Kenzie, Travis and Mylee came for a visit.  Vikki brought us her delicious bean dip she made.  It was so yummy.  Bill's disappeared right away and mine is almost gone.  Travis and Peyton played checkers.  Mylee did her tricks for Kenzie and does them so nice.  She is a very smart dog.
They got her a gentle leader.  She doesn't like it yet, but will get used to it I'm sure.  We watched Wheel of Fortune, Fixer Upper and then a movie.  Yay, Eli is feeling better today!!!
Texted with Adam and Hailey today.  Hailey and I are excited that the weather is warming up and we are planning a visit together this week.  We sent each other big hugs in our texts today.


No comments: