Monday, February 1, 2021

Mon., 2/1/21...Worked on the upstairs bedroom getting it ready to paint most of the day

 Big hole from hook in ceiling
Pretty cracked window sill.  I filled it in with wood filler and got it sanded
The ceiling fan was rough and cracked 

 Shades down, wood filler in screw holes and ready to be sanded tomorrow, spackled around ceiling fan and sanded it as smooth as I could get it.  Kimmy may need to fix it Friday.  All shades are down and nail holes in walls all spackled.


Started praying for Lela early in the morning before getting out of bed.  Bill went to the Orthopedic Surgeon and he told him he was doing great, but still can't lift anything.  I watched some worship on the TV and worshiped, then read my Bible.  I started working on the bedroom upstairs that the girls and I are going to paint Friday.  Took the pictures down and filled the nail holes.  Emptied the book shelf and put the stuff from it in a tub in the attic.  Took a picture so I would know how to put stuff back right.  Moved the desk, my vanity, the keyboard, file cabinet and some other stuff to the other bedroom.  Very thankful for easy movers.  I slid the bed out to fix the big hole from the ceiling hook I took out.  Have easy movers under the back two legs of the dresser, but will need help getting them under the front two legs, so will wait til Friday and the slide that to the other bedroom too.  Trying to make this painting job go as easy as possible for my wonderful daughters who volunteered to help.  I have been wanting to paint it for a long time and when Kimmy was over she said she was coming to help Friday because the boys don't have school and Vikki said she would help too.  She has to work and do school though so
don't know how she will have time.  Trinity Riders started meeting in a restaurant again for the first time in a long time.  Bill and I watched the movie For The Glory.  It had a great ending.  The kid ended up being on the Olympic Soccer team.  It was a true story.  I checked with Kimmy for updates on Lela and she told me she would let me know.   She let me know surgery started at 8.  I got an update that all was going well.   I was so happy when I got the great news that the doctors were pleased with how everything went during her surgery and that the skin graft went well too.  Praising and Thanking God! 
Praying now for a quick recovery with no complications.





 

No comments: