Saturday, February 6, 2021

Sunday, 2/7/21, Helped with kids church, Jacob slept in, Finished painting room with Kimmy and Jared, Everyone came to watch Super Bowl and eat except Melissa and family. Sure do miss them being able to come.

 



















 Jacob with Peyton and Isaac's birds!

I got up early to make cheesy potatoes.  We went to church.  Jacob slept in because we have to register for church by Thursday and we didn't know he would be spending the night then.  They have a waiting list for church because only a certain number of people can be in the building.  I had to help in Kids church today.  Lisa helped with me.  Jacob W. was a helper too which made me so happy.  He is one of my favorite kiddos at church.  We had 13 kids.  They have 4 big round tables set up with only a few at a table and all are distanced.  I loved seeing the kids I have had in my class.  Shoveled the sidewalks and deck really quick when we got out of the car at home.  Jacob was up and had eaten breakfast.  I made the sloppy Joes and put them in a crockpot.  Bill had therapy at 1.  Jacob and I played 3-13.  He was ahead most of the game, but I won in the end.  I started giving the trim and the door a second coat of paint.  Kimmy, Jared and Eli got here and Kimmy and Jared helped me paint.
Vikki and her family got here, then Kenzie and Travis came shortly after.  They brought Mylee.  She was such a good girl and didn't even have an accident.  Sure is a wonderful puppy.  We ate sloppy Joes, cheesy potatoes, French fries, chips, and had lots of snacks too.  We watched the Super Bowl.  I kind of wanted Kansas City to win, but also the other team.  Bill's Sister's and family live in Kansas and I knew they would be happy.  I was happy to see Tom Brady win another Super Bowl.  He is pretty amazing!  Kimmy, Jared and I played 3-13.  Jared was the winner.  It was as Super Fun Day!

No comments: