Monday, November 21, 2022

Monday, 11/21/22, Walked on treadmill, Worked on Christmas tree, very windy but got in the 40's, dinner at Coco Loco's with Hailey and Maddy, Hailey spent the night

 

I took Peyton and Isaac's picture when they stopped in for a quick minute

Me, Hailey, Maddy and Brielle at Coco Loco's

Hailey ready for popcorn and a movie...We watched Marriage Retreat...funny with a great message about Christian marriages.
 

I woke up early.  For some reason, the bag of wood pellets we put in the kernel burner burned super fast and the ash pan was filled to overflowing in the morning.  I had emptied it yesterday and it always goes about 4 days before I need to empty it.  It sure was a surprise this morning.  I couldn't get back to sleep after shutting the kernel burner off.  Decided I should walk on the treadmill, so just stayed up.  I walked 2 miles.  Ate my oatmeal when I was done, then read my Bible.  I spent lots of time straightening branches on the Christmas tree.  

Hailey, Maddy and I met at Coco Loco's to eat at 5:20.  Hailey and I had our usual beef and bean Nachos 1/2 order.  Maddy had enchiladas.  We talked and prayed together.  Such a nice time.  Hailey and I watched the movie Marriage Retreat and had popcorn.  Hailey spent the night.  Always love having her.  She is so much fun.





No comments: