Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Wed., Nov. 2. Michelle and Lydia came over, Melissa and Max came to visit, went to Evan's basketball game


Lydia loved the barn and toys I saved from when the grandkids were little.  It brought back so many good memories.
Bill, Max, Melissa, Michelle and I visited on the deck.  Have to enjoy these nice fall days!  We had a fire in the fire pit
Michelle and Lydia
Evan waiting for his turn to play
Evan in the black uniform on the far left.  He was always so fast running from one end of the court to the other!
Even in the circle in the center of the court


Jack, Bill, Evan and me!

Bill met Charlie for coffee.  It was such a beautiful morning, I decided to invite Michelle and her baby over for lunch.  They got here at noon.  Lydia played in the barnyard and had lots of fun.  My house isn't baby proofed so it worked well having some things to entertain her.  We ate lunch, then played with the baby, then watched some of Dave Ramsies daughter's videos on You Tube about budgeting and saving money.  She was really interesting.  Melissa and Max came to visit and it was so nice out, we sat on the deck and had the fire pit going.  They left so Max could get more school work done, then Michelle and I came inside.  Bill asked me if I was going to Evan's game.  Good thing he said something, because I didn't realize it was as late as it was.  Michelle and Lydia left, and Bill and I went to watch Evan play basketball.  He just started playing and sure is a super fast runner.  He just needs to get his confidence up and he will be a great player.  It was fun watching him.  The other team won.  They were from St. Peter's and sure made some amazing 3 point shots.  We had dinner, then did our Bible reading and study.  Just relaxed after that.

No comments: