Friday, November 18, 2022

Friday, 11/18/22, Went to Bible Study, helped ladies at church do Giving Tree tags, Made stuff for our Thanksgiving tomorrow.

Peyton and Isaac finally ate their Reeses Peanut Butter Cups we got them last month
Ready for our Thanksgiving tomorrow.  We picked up the picture on the wall on Facebook Market place.  Vikki found it for us.  The lady wanted $40, but came down to $30.  She got it from Wayfair for $99.  Vikki always finds what we need and like.  Thanks Vikki!


Maddy sent me cute pictures of Brielle today.  She had her eye appointment today and got a good report.  The hemangioma has shrunk rapidly and her eyesight is great!  Thanking Jesus!
Looks like she celebrated the great news

I made dough in the bread maker before going to church for our last Bible Study on 1 Peter. It sure has been a good one.  Both groups were together today and we had coffee and coffee cake while we did our lesson.  A group of us stayed after to help write items needed on tags, punch holes and put hooks in and hang them on the tree.  It didn't take long with all of us, and it was fun.  

When I got home, I turned the bread makers on the dough setting.  Made the pies, made cheesy potatoes, cupcakes for Charlies birthday which is tomorrow.  Got some things moved and then got the tables set up and covered.  Lots of other stuff on my list got done too.  I put worship music on while I worked .  

Bill called a lady on Face Book Market Place to see if she would go down $10 on the picture yesterday.  She called tonight and said she would, so we went and picked it up.  She was really nice.  It looks really nice, but doesn't show up clear in the pictures.  

Peeled potatoes for tomorrow and on the stove ready to turn on tomorrow when the time is right.  Talked to Kimmy, Melissa and Vikki today.  My phone accidentally pocket dialed Bruce twice in a row when I wasn't even touching it, so he called me to see if it was a for real call and I got to talk to him.  Messaged with Kenzie.  



 

No comments: