Monday, November 28, 2022

Monday, 11/28/22, Finished decorating for Christmas, Maddy and Brielle came over, went to Menards, replanted my peace plant from Rody's mom's funeral

Transplanted the peace plant that Rody gave me from his mom's funeral. It's looking healthier already
Maddie gave me these coasters from her, Alec and Brielle for Christmas.  They each have a different scripture on them.  They are so pretty.  What a meaningful gift.
Bill using his new Grasshopper.  He mowed the grass and picked up the last of the leaves. He wanted to try it out so he could make sure everything works fine.

I sure enjoyed holding sweetie Brielle lots
Maddy posted this on Facebook
Brielle loved the toys I got out for her to play with

I walked 2 miles on the treadmill this morning.  Ate my oatmeal and drank my morning coffee in my Kimmy mug.  I read my Bible and did my Advent devotion.  I finished putting all of the Christmas decorations out this morning.  Maddy and Brielle came over for lunch and to spend the day.  Maddy brought me my Christmas present from them.  Such a sweet gift and we sure will enjoy using them.  We ate chicken casserole for lunch, then sat in the living room visiting till about 4:30.  I got to hold Brielle the whole time.  She's such a good baby and so sweet.  Bill came in and visited for a while too.  In the evening, we watched a good Little House Episode.  We hadn't seen this one before.  


No comments: